CCD (Religious Education)
The Education Committee oversees the religious education of the children of the parish, as well as provides opportunities for adult enrichment.
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions and Program Philosophy below. For more information, please contact the parish office at (860) 583-4242.
CCD Frequently Asked Questions
When are classes held?
- Classes for Grades 1-9 are held at 10:00-11:00 AM on Sundays, beginning on September 17, 2023.
- Classes for Grade 10 are held at 6:00-7:00 PM on Mondays, beginning on September 18, 2023.
- Click here to view the calendar for the 2023-2024 school year.
Where are classes held?
- Classes are held in the Bartlewski Center.
- Grade 1 is located on the main floor next to the office.
- Grades 2, 3, 4, and 5 are located downstairs.
- Grades 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are located upstairs.
What is the registration fee?
The registration fee for the program is $50 (active Parishioners) and $75 (non-Parishioners). In order to replace a lost book, an additional $20 fee will be charged.